Being your best
THE SIGNET ACCREDITATION LIMITED REGISTERED IN SCOTLAND COMPANY NO SC270595
The WS Society established Signet Accreditation as a means to assess and accredit Scottish solicitors in certain areas of practice.
- To incentivise solicitors to be their best.
- To improve service delivery to consumers of solicitors’ services.
- To assist consumers to identify solicitors in areas of work.
- Legal advice ought to be intelligible, proportionate and cost-effective.
- Good lawyers combine legal knowledge with practical skills and lifelong learning.
- Specialist competency ought to be assessed.
For individuals – Enables solicitors to plan career progression, distinguish themselves from peers and demonstrate client focus.
For firms and organisations – Validates and benchmarks in-house training, motivates personnel, demonstrates high standards, publicises expertise.
For clients – Identifies solicitors independently assessed in areas of work.
- Commercial Property
- Commercial Litigation
- In house Public Sector
- In house Private Sector