In association with Investec Wealth and Investment
Leading UK charity governance expert, Dorothy Dalton (Editor, Governance magazine) will deliver the keynote session at the popular WS Charities Conference.
The theme of the conference is “perspectives on charity governance”. Each session will consider evolving governance practices in the sector, both from the charity professional and charity adviser’s point of view. We welcome a range of recognised specialist speakers to deliver this essential legal and technical update, including:
- Alastair Keatinge WS (Head of Charities, Lindsays) (Conference Chairman)
- Dorothy Dalton (Editor, Governance magazine)
- Drew Drummond (Patron, Scottish Conflict Resolution Centre)
- James McNeill QC (Advocate and Editor, Green’s Guide to Charity Law)
- Dr Patrick Ford WS (University of Dundee)
- Richard Mackie (Managing Consultant, RSM Accountants)
- WS member: £ 115 + VAT
- Non-member: £ 130 + VAT
- Trainee/student: £ 70 + VAT
CPD: 3 hours (Law Society of Scotland)
All rates include lunch at the Signet Library.
Bookings can be made here. For more information please contact Anna Bennett WS.