Lady Susan Rice CBE will deliver the keynote speech at the inaugural WS Financial Services Conference. The conference will be of interest to specialist and in-house financial services lawyers as well as other professionals involved in regulation and compliance in the financial services sector.
John Sutherland, Senior Adviser with the Bank of England will also address delegates on risk before a panel of several respected members of the banking sector will talk about their experience in implementing the Senior Managers' Regime for the benefit of those now involved in its wider application.
Other speakers and panellists include:
- Miller McLean FCIBS WS (Chairman, Adam & Company), Conference Chair
- Aileen Taylor (Chief Governance Officer and Board Counsel, RBS)
- Jeremy Fraser (Head of Legal Services, Sainsbury's Bank)
- Simon Thompson (Chief Executive, Chartered Banker Institute)
- Andrew Stewart QC WS (Arnot Manderson)
- Writers to the Signet: £ 120 + VAT
- Non-members: £ 180 + VAT
- Trainees/students: £ 80 + VAT
All rates include lunch at the Signet Library.
CPD: 3 hours (Law Society of Scotland)
For more information please contact Nicole Hatch WS
This event is supported by: