This conference is a key event for all employment lawyers and HR professionals. Sean Jones QC will deliver the keynote speech for this conference aiming at providing a comprehensive update on the main issues of the day in employment law.
- Innes Clark WS (Morton Fraser) will chair the conference and provide a round-up of what’s new and what to expect in Employment Law
- Shona Simon (President of the Employment Tribunals, Scotland) – the effects of the reforms to the tribunal system
- Brian Napier QC (Hastie Stable) – Holiday Pay, where are we now?
- Stephen Miller WS (Clyde & Co) – Top 3 Cases of 2016
- WS member: £120 + VAT
- Non-member: £140 + VAT
- Trainee/student: £80 + VAT
All rates include lunch at the Signet Library.
CPD: 3.5 hours (Law Society of Scotland)
For more information please contact Anna Bennett WS.
This event is kindly supported by