With a Planning Bill expected to come before Parliament in winter 2017 following the Government's position statement on people, planning and places, the focus of this event is reform of the Scottish planning system. Chaired by Rory Alexander WS (Morton Fraser) this conference is an essential update for both planning lawyers and non-specialists with an interest in the area.
– The Rt Hon Lord Malcolm
– Neil Collar (Brodies)
– Craig Whelton (Burness Paull)
– Lynda Towers (Morton Fraser)
– Alasdair Sutherland (Terra Firma Chambers)
– Reflections from Lord Malcolm on Planning Inquiries and Planning Cases
– Reform of the Planning System – a missed opportunity?
– Housing and infrastructure delivery
– Law and policy: the impact of Brexit on the Scottish Planning System
– Case law update
– WS Member: £150 + VAT
– Non-member: £200 + VAT
– Trainee/student: £80 + VAT
All rates include lunch at the Signet Library.
CPD/TCPD: 3 hours (Law Society of Scotland).
For more information please contact Anna Bennett WS.
This event is kindly supported by