Join us for the WS Property Law Panel – a newly designed event for 2017. In this focused seminar, expert panellists will address the most recent developments in law reform and policy, conveyancing practice and case law. A must for all property lawyers, to complete the CPD year. The event builds on the Society's 225 years of experience of delivering conveyancing training, which began in 1793 with Robert Bell's series of lectures.
- Paul Quinn WS (Head of Property, Dickson Minto), chairman
- Caroline Drummond (Commissioner, Scottish Law Commission)
- Rachel Oliphant (Pinsent Masons and the Property Standardisation Group)
- Gavin MacColl QC (Hastie Stable)
- Flat delegate rate: £80 + VAT
CPD/TCPD: 2 hours (Law Society of Scotland)
Fore more information please contact Anna Bennett WS.
This event is kindly supported by