The 2019 CPD year starts with our annual Charities Conference. The theme for the conference is the evolving governance picture in Scotland. The programme includes essential updates on the emerging codes and guidance for charity trustees and their advisers. Whether you are a new trustee, have served for a period of time, or advise charity boards on regulation and governance, the conference will inform you of the changing environment for Scottish charities.
- Alastair Keatinge WS (Head of Charities, Lindsays)
- Celine Sinclair (CEO, The Yard)
- Kenneth McDowell (Partner, Saffrey Champness)
- Julie Hutchison WS (Charities Specialist, Standard Life Wealth)
- Gillian Harkness (Director, Burness Paull)
Further speakers to be announced soon.
- The Scottish Governance Code - views from OSCR and the Third Sector Governance Forum
- Charity Investment Guidance
- Growth, governance and professional advice – a case study
- Developments in charity accounts regulation
- Safeguarding – where are we now?
Kindly supported by Standard Life Wealth.
For further information please contact Anna Bennett WS.