In association with Dickson Minto WS
The highly regarded WS Corporate Law Conference returns on 15 June 2017. This year the conference addresses current trends in a variety of core areas for corporate and commercial lawyers. The programme features a case study on one of the highest profile deals of the year – the £1.4 billion acquisition of Skyscanner by Ctrip – presented by Skyscanner’s Chief Legal Officer, Carolyn Jameson. Other expert speakers will contribute their legal, technical and practical experience in their areas of practice. The conference is designed for corporate, commercial and finance solicitors, in-house lawyers, private equity firms and accountants.
- Carolyn Jameson, Chief Legal Officer, Skyscanner
- Michael Howlin QC, Terra Firma Chambers
- Michael Magnay, Head of Restructuring Services, Deloitte
- Michelle Elliot, Director, Corporate Finance, Deloitte
- Heather Gibson, Associate, Brodies LLP
- Roddy Bruce, Dickson Minto WS (Conference chairman)
- Case study: Skyscanner’s acquisition by Ctrip – the strategic, legal and practical process
- Directors’ duties: new case law, statutory and policy developments
- Current trends in corporate insolvency in the Scottish market
- An update on tax topics affecting corporate practice
WS member: £150 + VAT
Non-member: £200 + VAT
Trainee/student: £80 + VAT
All rates include lunch at the Signet Library.
CPD: 3 hours (Law Society of Scotland)
For more information please contact Anna Bennett WS.
This event is kindly supported by