Bringing together in-house counsel, solicitors in private practice and compliance professionals from across the Financial Services sector this conference is designed to deliver a practical understanding of the latest regulatory matters. The programme also offers insights into the current challenges facing the sector and is a chance to hear the views of industry experts. This year the conference also reflects on the huge interest in FinTech and other emerging technologies and their potential impact on financial services.
- Rushad Abadan (Group General Counsel, Standard Life Aberdeen plc)
- Miller McLean FCIBS WS (Former Chairman, Adam & Co)
- Stephen Ingledew (Chief Executive, FinTech Scotland)
- Yvonne Dunn (Partner, Pinsent Masons)
- Neil Campbell (Managing Legal Counsel, Outsourcing, Technology and IP, RBS)
- Karagh Gilliatt (Partner, CMS–CMNO)
- Cat MacLean WS (Head of Litigation, MBM Commercial)
- A day in the life of Standard Life Aberdeen plc's Group General Counsel
- Challenger banks, Bitcoin and AI in financial services
- Developments in open banking, chat box and digitisation
- Case law update, litigation funding and group proceedings
- Regulatory law update
All rates include lunch at the Signet Library.
CPD/TCPD: 3.5 hours (Law Society of Scotland)
For more information please contact Anna Bennett WS.
This event is part of