A break off from last year’s general property law panel, this event is dedicated to the residential property market. Featuring four expert panellists, this event will cover what’s new in practice, the market, the Registers, LBTT and a case law update. Accessible to all levels, this panel session offers a concise update on legal and technical matters for residential property lawyers. The event is chaired by Alastair Shepherd WS, Coulters. Commercial property lawyers look out for the Commercial Property Panel, to be announced soon.
- Alastair Shepherd WS (Partner, Coulters) (Panel Chairman)
- Deborah Lovell WS (Partner, Anderson Strathern)
- David Massaro (Advocate, Axiom Advocates)
- Ross Mackay WS (Partner, Coulters)
- John Logan (Senior Underwriter, Stewart Title)
Flat rate for all delegates: £40 plus VAT
Rate includes refreshments at the Signet Library.
CPD: 2 hours (Law Society of Scotland)
For more information, please contact Anna Bennett WS.
This event is kindly supported by: