The Cruach Trust
THE CRUACH TRUST REGISTERED IN SCOTLAND CHARITY NO SC033981 REG OFFICE AT THE SIGNET LIBRARY, PARLIAMENT SQUARE, EDINBURGH, EH1 1RF.
The Cruach Trust is a small Scottish charity, which likes to make a difference with its donations. Primarily, the trust provides financial support for gardeners, retired gardeners and for preserving gardens throughout the United Kingdom. The trustees also have discretion to make donations to a wide range of organisations in the UK and abroad, with charitable objectives of whatever nature.
WHO MAY APPLY
Registered or recognised charities, societies, trusts or other bodies. There is a preference for small local and national charities.
EXAMPLES OF GRANTS
- Supporting a horticultural apprenticeship, arranged through the Royal Botanic Garden Edinburgh.
- Grants for gardens, wildlife and the natural environment.
- Grants for music, the arts and cultural charities.
- Grants for medical research and support.
- Grants for organisations working with children, the elderly and vulnerable.
HOW TO APPLY
Criteria and an online application form will be available here shortly. In the meantime, all applications should be made in writing, by email or post, to Anna Bennett WS, Administrator to the Cruach Trust.
TO MAKE A GIFT OR DONATION
All contributions are welcome. For further information, or a gift aid donation form, please contact Anna Bennett WS.
Banner picture: Plan and elevation of the New Town of Edinburgh (detail), Kirkwood and Son, 1819. From the WS Society collections.