The highly regarded WS Corporate Law Conference returns. This year the conference programme will explore aspects of corporate lending in the current Scottish market. The expert speakers will address the legal and technical aspects, but also offer practical advice based on their experience. There will be a case study presented by a client to highlight commercial considerations and the role of professional advisors. The conference is designed for corporate and finance solicitors, in-house lawyers, private equity firms and accountants.
- Roddy Bruce WS (Dickson Minto WS), Conference chairman
- Jamie Macnamara (Regional Director, Strategic Finance, Bank of Scotland)
- Alan Hamilton (Director, Corporate Finance, Deloitte)
- Mike McGill (former Finance Director at Macdonald Hotels, Murray Group and Lomond Capital)
- Allan Fraser (Partner, Dickson Minto WS)
Individual sessions will include:
- The lender’s perspective – opportunities in the current market
- The debt advisory function – supporting businesses to secure debt finance
- A client’s view – the role of advisors in significant debt refinancing arrangements
- Legal practice session – an update on standard form and syndicated documentation
WS member £120 + VAT
Non-member: £180 + VAT
Trainee/student: £80 + VAT
All rates include lunch at the Signet Library.
CPD/TCPD: 3 hours (Law Society of Scotland)
For more information please contact Anna Bennett WS.
This event is supported by: