The popular WS and STEP Private Client Conference returns on 5 October. The conference is designed to inform Scottish practitioners on legal and technical developments, in lifetime tax planning and post-death matters. The varied programme mirrors the varied day-to-day practice of the modern private client adviser.
– The Rt Hon Lord Drummond Young
– John McArthur WS (Gillespie Macandrew)
– Ken McCracken (KPMG)
– Rhona Adams (Morton Fraser)
– Alan Barr (Brodies)
– Douglas Sinclair (Shepherd + Wedderburn)
– Roddy MacLeod (Terra Firma)
– Professionalism and standards in private client practice
– Current issues for families in business
– Risk management for private client practitioners
– Gifts, conversion and family law considerations for private client advisers
– IHT and Will drafting, including the RNRB
– Case law update – recent trust and executry decisions
– WS/STEP Member: £150 + VAT
– Non-member: £200 + VAT
– Trainee/student: £80 + VAT
All rates include lunch at the Signet Library.
CPD/TCPD: 3 hours (Law Society of Scotland).
For more information please contact Anna Bennett WS.
This conference is co-produced by