On the heels of the publication of the Scottish Government’s new Energy Strategy, which sets out the vision for country’s future energy system until 2050, this year’s Energy Law Conference focuses on renewable and sustainable energy. Bringing together lawyers, professional advisors, investors and developers the programme considers both the legal aspects and commercial opportunities for energy projects in the UK.
- David Bone (Partner and Head of Energy and Natural Resources, Harper Macleod)
- Chris Stark (Director of Energy and Climate Change, Scottish Government)
- Adam Bruce WS (Global Head of Corporate Affairs, Mainstream Renewable Energy)
- Nick Jones (Partner, MacRoberts)
- David McGuire (Legal Director, MacRoberts)
- Paul Phare (Project Manager, Energy4All)
- Jenny Allan (Partner Banking and International Finance, CMS Scotland)
- Sarah Queen (Energy Team Risk Manager, Close Brothers)
- Reema Mannah WS (Solicitor and Senior Underwriter, Titlesolv)
- The Scottish Government’s Climate Change Plan and Energy Strategy
- From the front line: A day in the life of a WS in the global green energy revolution
- Legal practice session: the Rumbling Bridge Community Hydro Scheme
- Panel session: structuring renewable transactions – lessons learned from recent deals
- Asset management in renewables schemes
- WS member: £150 + VAT
- Non-member: £200 + VAT
- Trainee/student: £80 + VAT
All rates include lunch at the Signet Library.
CPD: 3 hours (Law Society of Scotland)
For more information please contact Anna Bennett WS.
This event is kindly supported by