An exciting new edition to the WS Society education programme for 2017, this conference will appeal to all with an interest in sport regulation, dispute resolution in sport, and those advising sports clubs and professionals. Travelling from Zurich to speak for the first time in Scotland, FIFA’s Football Regulatory Director and Swiss lawyer, Omar Ongaro, will give the keynote address. This promises to be a lively and engaging conference, featuring high profile international speakers.
Other speakers include:
- Alan Pattullo, Sports Writer, The Scotsman (conference chairman)
- Omar Ongaro, Football Regulatory Director, FIFA (keynote speaker)
- Stewart Regan, Chief Executive, Scottish Football Association
- Andrew McKinlay, Chief Operating Officer, Scottish Football Association
- Tony Asghar MSD, Managing Director, Revolution Global Sports Consulting Ltd
- Paolo Lombardi AWS, Managing Director, Lombardi Associates
- The jurisdiction of FIFA
- Joint plenary session: the management and regulation of disputes from the perspective of national associations, clubs, players and sports lawyers.
- £100 + VAT including lunch and refreshments at the Signet Library
CPD: 3 hours (Law Society of Scotland)
For more information please contact Anna Bennett WS