This year’s planning law update offers a focused insight into the new planning bill, due to come into force by the end of the year. With a new format the event will comprise a panel session where Scotland’s recognised planning experts will give a 360 degree perspective – to include the points of view of the planning authorities, developers and community interests. The programme also includes a case law update highlighting important decisions from the last year. The event is designed for planning, property, and commercial dispute resolution lawyers.
- Rory Alexander WS (Partner, Morton Fraser)
- David Leslie (Chief Planning Officer, City of Edinburgh Council)
- Neil Collar (Partner, Brodies)
- Clare Symonds (Founder and Chair, Planning Democracy)
- Alasdair Burnet (Advocate, Terra Firma)
The rate includes a drinks reception at the Signet Library.
CPD/TCPD: 2 hours (Law Society of Scotland)
For more information please contact Anna Bennett WS.
This event is kindly supported by