Our annual conference on IP law is the opportunity to hear experts explore current issues in IP regulation and dispute resolution, and consider where we might be going next. The conference begins with a keynote address from the Hon Lady Wolffe. The programme also features a session on harmonisation of the copyright regime, in light of the digital single market, from visiting speaker Dr Eleonora Rosati. Book now to participate in a varied technical morning of IP law, policy and regulation.
- The Hon Lady Wolffe
- Gill Grassie (Partner, Brodies)
- Robert Buchan (Partner, Brodies)
- Dr Eleonora Rosati (Associate Professor, IP Law, University of Southampton)
- Mark Cruickshank (IP Managing Legal Counsel, RBS)
- Joanna Boag-Thomson (Partner, Shepherd + Wedderburn)
- Usman Tariq (Ampersand Advocates)
- Campbell Newell and Rebecca Campbell (Patent and Trade Mark Attorneys, Marks & Clerk)
- The future of IP litigation in Scotland – a view from the bench
- Can't Stop Feeling: Copyright at the Crossroads between Nostalgia and Change
- Trademarks update
- AI – Opportunities, risks and IP ownership
- Developments in IP contracts and licensing agreements: are you Brexit ready?
- IP case law update – the top 3 cases of 2017
All rates below include lunch at the Signet Library.
CPD: 3 hours (Law Society of Scotland)
For more information please contact Anna Bennett WS
This event is supported by