In association with Dickson Minto WS
The WS Corporate Law Conference returns on 14 June 2018. This year the conference delves into a variety of core areas for corporate and commercial lawyers. The programme features ‘a day in the life’ of Graeme Colquhoun, who has led the legal team at Heineken UK through a number of recent strategic and regulatory developments. Other expert speakers will contribute their legal, technical and practical experience in their areas of practice. The conference is designed for corporate, commercial and finance solicitors, in-house lawyers, private equity firms and accountants. Roddy Bruce (Dickson Minto WS) returns as conference chairman.
- Graeme Colquhoun (Head of Legal & Company Secretary, Heineken UK)
- Garry Borland QC (Axiom Advocates)
- Stuart Hendry (Senior Partner, MBM Commercial)
- Michael Magnay (Head of Restructuring Services, Deloitte)
- Michelle Elliot (Director, Corporate Finance, Deloitte)
- Roddy Bruce (Dickson Minto WS)
- The GC’s portfolio: business objectives, governance, regulation and dealing with external advisers
- Case law update - the top 5 company law cases of 2017/18
- Early stage finance in the Scottish market – deals and developments in the funding cycle
- Dealing with underperforming businesses: turnaround and performance improvement
All rates below include lunch at the Signet Library.
CPD: 3 hours (Law Society of Scotland)
For more information please contact Anna Bennett WS
This event is supported by