The longstanding Agricultural Law Association and WS Society Joint Conference on Agricultural Law returns for its 21st consecutive year. The conference will be chaired by Jon Robertson WS (Turcan Connell). It is open to both members and non-members of the ALA and WS Society.
- Sir Crispin Agnew of Lochnaw, Bt, QC
- Professor Fiona Smith, School of Law, University of Leeds
- Hamish Lean, Partner, Shepherd+ Wedderburn
- Coll Murchison-MacDonald, Partner, Saffery Champness
- Pamela Lyall, Mediator and Facilitator
- Heather Bruce, Associate, Turcan Connell
- Bob McIntosh, Tenant Farming Commissioner
- Jamie Whittle, Partner, R & R Urquhart
- Adele Nicol, Partner, Anderson Strathern
- £190 plus VAT including lunch at the Signet Library
CPD: 4 hours (Law Society of Scotland)
For further information please contact Anna Bennett WS.