We are delighted to confirm Dr Aileen McLeod MSP, Minister for Environment, Climate Change and Land Reform as the keynote speaker for this year’s Crofting Conference. We shall also hear the “Views on Crofting Law from the Opposition” from MSPs from other political parties, followed by an opportunity for delegates to put their own questions to the panel in our “Crofting Question Time” session. Several recognised specialist speakers will present on Crofting Succession and representatives from both the Crofting Commission and Registers of Scotland will be there to discuss current issues. Speakers and panellists include:
- Jean Urquhart MSP
- Rhoda Grant MSP, Scottish Labour
- Tavish Scott MSP, Scottish Liberal Democrats
- Jill Clark, Head of Civil Law Reform Unit, Justice Directorate, Scottish Government
- Catriona Maclean, Chief Executive, Crofting Commission
- Martin Corbett, Head of Policy Development, Registers of Scotland
- Donald Cameron, Westwater Advocates
Sir Crispin Agnew of Lochnaw Bt., QC, Chairman of the Crofting Law Group will chair the conference again this year.
- WS/CLG member: £180 + VAT
- Non-member: £205 + VAT
- Trainee/student: £115 + VAT
CPD: 4.5 hours
All rates include lunch at the Signet Library.
Bookings can be made using the attached booking form. For more information please contact email@example.com.